LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
Do you spend more time dealing with an unhappy horse, than you do progressing in your training? Is your horse trying to tell you something's wrong? What if I told you that changing the way you use your aids and using them WAY less...
Could give you a happy, relaxed, light, uphill, and ROUND partner for dressage and jumping?
Yes!...even OTTBs. Especially, OTTBs!
WHAT MAKES FRENCH CLASSICAL DRESSAGE DIFFERENT?
Relaxation & Balance First
Impulsion Is The Horse's Responsibility
Release of The Rider's Aids
1 Hr Private Lesson
- 1 Hr Group Lesson = $45/person
- Will Travel for Multiple Lessons Back-To-Back at No Extra Charge
- Rider Is Responsible for Any Arena Fee Charged by Their Facility
- Pasture Board @ HFH = $375/mo
- Stall Board = $750/mo
- 5 Hours Training per Week
- Owner Attendance Encouraged
- 45 Minute Lessons
- 8 Rider Positions Per Day
- Schedule 1-3 Days Per Clinic
- Host Rides for Free!