WHAT IS NATURAL HORSEMANSHIP?
Natural Horsemanship is a philosophy that can be applied to any discipline of horsemanship. It's based on the understanding of horse behavior, a true shared language, and using psychology to motive instead of force.
In traditional horsemanship, riders work to train a horse to be submissive, so that they can easily shape and guide their horse's body while the horse is passive. The magic of Natural Horsemanship is that when you don't trap and force a horse, they give you their heart and soul. Once that happens, the possibilities are endless.
NATURAL HORSEMANSHIP & CLASSICAL DRESSAGE
Natural Horsemanship is BEST when you pair it with Classical Dressage, so that you learn to help your horse move in a healthy, athletic way. Behavior & "Learning Psychology" develops their minds, but healthy posture develops their bodies. This will keep them physically sound for a long, happy life.
HOST A WORKSHOP OR CLINIC
Popular Topics include LIBERTY, HORSES WHO WON'T GO, HORSES WHO WON'T SLOW, & PATTER WORKSHOPS (learn 3 training patterns per workshop).
Host an event and participate for FREE!
LESSONS & TRAINING PRICES
1 Hr Private Lesson
- 1 Hr Group Lesson = $45/person
- Will Travel for Multiple Lessons Back-To-Back at No Extra Charge
- Rider Is Responsible for Any Arena Fee Charged by Their Facility
- Pasture Board @ HFH = $375/mo
- Stall Board = $750/mo
- 5 Hours Training per Week
- Owners Trained Along With Horse
- 2.5 Hours Group Activities
- 6 Participants Per Workshop
- Book Morning Ground Work & Afternoon Riding for a Full Day Clinic
- Host Participates for FREE!